[Web-SIG] WSGI Server implementation which runs as a Windows service

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 23:50:20 CEST 2006

> Support for Windows services is part of win32all, not core Python.

Sorry, I don't think I made my request clear. I'm looking for WSGI
server implementations, and in particular ones which can be made to
work as Windows services. The service side of things I know how to do,
it's the WSGI implementation I'm looking for.

I'll try the CherryPy list to see if they can help. There's folks on
there who know about getting the main CherryPy server working as a
service, they might be able to help with the WSGI one. I'll worry
about other servers if/when I find I can't get anywhere with CP.

Paul.