[Web-SIG] Web-SIG Digest, Vol 25, Issue 4

Michael Watkins lists at mikewatkins.net
Wed Nov 9 16:46:03 CET 2005

> At 03:20 PM 11/9/2005 +0330, mohammad babaei wrote:
> >I mean something that speed up the python execution in cgi programs and
> >reduces the time of response
>
> FastCGI, SCGI, ReadyExec, mod_python, Twisted+mod_proxy, ...

    http://www.mems-exchange.org/software/scgi/

    Included in this package is:

    * An Apache module named mod_scgi that implements the client side of the protocol.
    * A Python package named scgi that implements the server side of the protocol.
    * A CGI script named cgi2scgi that implements a CGI to SCGI protocol adaptor.