[Web-SIG] JavaScript libraries

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Fri May 6 18:18:27 CEST 2005

> On a more serious tone, the idea itself has some merit. However, Plone
> carries a lot of overhead. I would rather prefer a lightweight
> framework for such 'plug ins'. I wondered a long time about doing some
> work with CherryPy along these lines, but I never had the time to make
> it. I just hope to be able to make it now that I found some free time
> for my hacking. Things should be simpler IMHO...

(humor)
Python Web application framework developers can't agree on a common
set of code.  Hence, they move on to trying to talk about sharing
JavaScript techniques.  However, they can't agree on how to do that
either, because they can't figure out what to write the Web site in!
Perhaps we should pass on reinventing that wheel, even if we're all
capable of doing it ;)

Best Regards,
-jj

--
I have decided to switch to Gmail, but messages to my Yahoo account will
still get through.