[Web-SIG] JavaScript libraries

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Tue May 3 21:00:06 CEST 2005

Donovan Preston wrote:
> Before I reinvent the wheel of creating new mailing lists, I will
> spend some time scouring weblogs and web framework project pages for
> projects which are incorporating AJAX features (rails, etc). If I
> find another community which is suitable, I'll suggest interested
> people join that instead.

That would be very helpful.  I think whatever it is we want is out
there, somewhere, at least in some early form, but I'm not sure I'd know
it if I found it.  Like a lot of people here, I'm just looking for the
opinion of someone with more domain experience; otherwise it's the blind
leading the blind when we ask the Python web group about Javascript ;)