[Web-SIG] lighttpd supports

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Thu Jun 16 17:41:04 CEST 2005

Chad Whitacre wrote:
>>lighttpd is a really sweet featureful, high performance, and low
>>resource httpd server that lots of our rails friends use.
>

> Too bad you have to use PHP to get WebDAV.[1] Any viable Python DAV
> implementations out there?

Well, there are a couple:
* http://sandbox.xerox.com/webdav/
* http://webdav.de/
* Zope
* http://akadav.sourceforge.net/

I can't vouch for them, but I'd be very interested in other people's
experiences.  I haven't seen people using any of them as very generic
way, except for Zope, but you get the entirety of Zope in the process.

Outside of Zope, I don't know of any, though I'd be very interested in
such a thing.  Incidentally making such a thing was one of the ideas I
put up for Google's Summer of Code.  But I don't know if anyone took
that one up.