[Web-SIG] HTMLTemplate

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 01:30:14 CEST 2005

Everyone, thanks for your comments!  Ksenia, that's exactly the kind
of experience-backed opinion I was looking for ;)  Ian, I also
especially liked your comment, "If there's no code then it's not a
presentation layer.  It's an HTML layer, nothing more, just dumb data.
 Presentation requires logic."

Thanks Again,
-jj

--
I have decided to switch to Gmail, but messages to my Yahoo account will
still get through.