[Web-SIG] Entry points and import maps (was Re: Scarecrow deployment config

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Mon Jul 25 02:26:22 CEST 2005

Phillip J. Eby wrote:
> The actual syntax I'm going to end up with is:
>
>       entry_points = {
>           "wsgi.app_factories": [
>               "feature1 = somemodule:somefunction",
>               "feature2 = another.module:SomeClass [extra1,extra2]",
>           ]
>       }

That seems weird to put the assignment inside a string, instead of:

entry_points = {
   'wsgi.app_factories': {
     'app': 'somemodule:somefunction',
   },
}

Also, is there any default name?  Like for a package that distributes
only one application.  Or these just different spellings for the same thing?

--
Ian Bicking  /  ianb at colorstudy.com  / http://blog.ianbicking.org