[Web-SIG] Ann:ISAPI-WSGI 0.4 Beta

Mark Rees hex-dump at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 5 12:07:48 CET 2005

Hello everyone,

I am happy to announce the release of ISAPI-WSGI 0.4 beta.

ISAPI-WSGI will (hopefully) allow any WSGI application to run inside a
windows webserver that supports ISAPI. I believe that it meets the
requirements of the WSGI PEP. It has been only tested against the examples
from the PEP, Ian Bickings' echo example from wsgi-webkit, and Titus Browns'
WSGI enabled Simple Commenting System under IIS 5.1. It has one major
limitation being that it is only single threaded. I am currently working on
a fully threaded version, but wanted to release it now so others could have
a look at it. I am interested in any feedback, suggestions or bug reports.

See http://isapi-wsgi.python-hosting.com/wiki/DocsPage for info and get the
python source & some examples at
http://isapi-wsgi.python-hosting.com/wiki/ISAPISimpleHandler-0.4-beta

Regards