[Web-SIG] Sessions and Headers

Robert Brewer fumanchu at amor.org
Tue Dec 6 21:51:20 CET 2005

Timothy Soehnlin wrote:
> In mod_python the headers are automagically submitted when
> the function write is invoked the first time.  I need this
> to not be.

You can do that either informally, by not calling req.write in your own
code until you've built the complete response entity, or strictly, by
wrapping the request object so that the write method (and flush) spools
output until you're done. I *think* you are implying more constraints
than that, but until you expand on them, they're hard to address. ;)

Robert Brewer
System Architect
Amor Ministries
fumanchu at amor.org