[Web-SIG] and now for something completely different!

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 03:08:04 CEST 2005

I checked with a bunch of "really smart people" who are familiar with
a variety of Web technologies.  I was worried that this idea "sessions
are considered evil" was widespread, and I didn't know about it.
Apparently, that is not the case.  Phillip, I'm not discounting your
opinion or even arguing against it, but apparently, the entire world
didn't decide to start hating session scope behind my back ;)

/me giggles

-jj

--
I have decided to switch to Gmail, but messages to my Yahoo account will
still get through.