[Web-SIG] and now for something completely different!

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 20:22:33 CEST 2005

The only thing I'm still concerned about is the locking.  I lock
access to the set of sessions when creating or deleting one, but I
don't bother locking access to a single session.  I think other people
may have more strict requirements.  I agree with Titus that we should
stick to worrying about the backend storage at this point since it's
less of a monster.

-jj

--
I have decided to switch to Gmail, but messages to my Yahoo account will
still get through.