[Web-SIG] Re: Preferred set of WSGI servers

Peter Hunt floydophone at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 15:18:11 CEST 2005

Actually, I think a mod_wsgi for Apache and IIS would be one of _the_ most
important things for WSGI. I think that it would search for a __wsgi__.py
file (or maybe something with a better name) which would expose a WSGI
application named "application" that would handle requests for the directory
in which it exists. This would allow a user to simply drop a file on the
webserver and have it work. It would be excellent for shared hosting
solutions.
 Thoughts?
 Peter Hunt