[Web-SIG] WSGIKit and frameworks

Rene Dudfield renesd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 10:41:55 CEST 2005

Hi Ian,

I'm interested in using any WSGI middleware, and servers you have in
there.  Do you have any documentation or examples on how to use those
bits?

WSGI middleware and servers should be quite reusable for other people
wanting to pick bits from various frameworks/libraries.

I really like Alan saddis page for his modular WSGI stuff with
documentation.  They are usually just one py file too!.
http://www.saddi.com/software/py-lib/