[Web-SIG] Just lost another one to Rails

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Fri Apr 8 21:03:41 CEST 2005

mike bayer wrote:
> is there any effort underway to merge WSGI into mod_python, and/or produce
> an  otherwise apache-embedded WSGI ?  i would think thats a top priority.

I think Phillip maybe played with such a thing, and maybe someone else
did too, but it wasn't clear that someone invested in mod_python has
taken it on or supported it.  It should be easy, but maybe some
mod_python people need to be poked?  How it fits into wsgi-server I'm
not sure -- probably like CGI it would create a small file that would
provide the proper handlers, and a little sample Apache configuration
that would have to be put in place manually.