[Web-SIG] WSGI async API

Peter Hunt floydophone at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 21:06:37 CEST 2004

Okay. How will the gateway know to go to the next iteration of the
application? Constantly iterating over a bunch of empty strings while
waiting for output seems like a waste of cycles to me. Perhaps, for
async apps, there can be an environ["async.wakeup"]() method which
will tell the gateway to iterate until the next empty string?