[Web-SIG] WSGI async API

Peter Hunt floydophone at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 19:24:19 CEST 2004

Essentially, Twisted.Web gives you something like this:

class MyResource(resource.Resource):
    def render(self, request):
        return "content here" # you could also do request.write("content here")

If you do an async call, you have to use request.write() to write the
data, return server.NOT_DONE_YET from the render() method, and call
request.finish() to finish the request.