[Web-SIG] WSGI adoption

Peter Hunt floydophone at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 18:38:28 CET 2004

It's going slowly but surely, as I can tell from my Googling. I think
we could speed adoption very quickly if we all got together and
created stable, tested, proven, and officialy WSGI gateways.

I think the following list would be a good place to start, with the
important ones first and the less-important ones near the bottom:

- CGI
- FastCGI
- mod_python
- Microsoft ASP+Python
- Twisted
- Zope (2 or 3)

What do you guys think? If we go to all the framework writers and say
"if you adopt WSGI your framework will automatically run on all of
these platforms", don't you think it's a no-brainer to support it?

Just my 2 cents.