[Web-SIG] web-sig sprint at PyCon?

Jeremy Hylton jeremy at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jan 9 15:33:37 EST 2004

I notice that activity on this basically stopped in early December.  It
looks like a decent sent of goals has been outlined, but there's no one
to manage the process or get started on the work.

If there is any interest, it would be great to have a sprint at PyCon.
There is space and wireless available for the four days before the main
conference for people to work on Python projects.  To make a sprint
work, we'd need to find a sprint coach who can lead the effort --
provide some vision for what to do, help round up people to attend, etc.

Any takers?

Jeremy