[Web-SIG] ANN: WSGIUtils 0.3

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Thu Dec 2 08:22:07 CET 2004

-> Following on from the discussion here regarding the handling of URLs
-> I've uploaded a new version of WSGIUtils
-> (http://www.owlfish.com/software/wsgiutils/) that should behave as the
-> spec intended.  Any feedback or suggestions are welcome...

Hi, Colin,

sorry I waited 'til you cut a new release to test out your patch!

Everything now works as expected, except for an omission in
wsgiAdaptor.py where 'setContentType' isn't defined on the Request
class.

One other request -- could you omit (or replace) the space in the
directory name, e.g. rather than "WSGI Utils-0.3" make it
"WSGIUtils-0.3" or something similar?  Ugly, I know, but that space can
be awkward in a command-line environment.

cheers,
--titus