[Web-SIG] SIG charter

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Fri Aug 27 19:51:08 CEST 2004

On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 06:26:05PM +0100, Ben Sizer wrote:
> Does the suggestion in the Web-SIG charter no longer hold true then? I'm

I think the charter was written by Bill Janssen, who doesn't seem to
be actively participating on the list any more.  The charter doesn't
necessarily bear any relevance to what the individuals in the SIG are
actually doing.

For example, the charter talks about client-side HTTP, too, but no one
is working on that aspect (even though there's no real competition in
this space the way there is for server-side things).

Is it worth updating the charter?  I have no idea what a new charter
would say...

--amk