[Web-SIG] Re: Latest WSGI Draft (Phillip J. Eby)

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Wed Aug 25 07:00:34 CEST 2004

At 11:52 PM 8/24/04 -0500, Ian Bicking wrote:
>I'd be okay if we used a dictionary-like object that enforced these
>requirements, kind of like rfc822 defines, but that doesn't seem to be the
>direction WSGI is going.

If there's an implementation already available in the stdlib for 2.2 and
up, that's not constantly in flux (like the 'email' package), I'd consider
it.  I just *really* don't want another long thread about what the methods
should be named and what their precise semantics should be.  :)

In the meantime, I'm fine with headers remaining as they were in the
previous draft: i.e. a sequence of tuples.