[Web-SIG] htmlgen

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Fri Oct 31 09:43:58 EST 2003

I can +1 ezt having used it before; it's the exact type of lightweight
template system that should be part of stdlib.  It cover the basics and
you can extend it form there if you need some more.  It's also worth
note that it's not in anyway tied to HTML (I use it for email templates
mostly).

I'd recommend to all here to take a few moments and play with it, then
give feedback on any changes you think should be made.  No need to solve
this from scratch if we don't have to.

Mike