[Web-SIG] So what's missing?

David Fraser davidf at sjsoft.com
Mon Oct 27 02:58:23 EST 2003

Bill Janssen wrote:

>Apropos Ian's comments today, I'd like to suggest that at this stage
>we focus on what's missing, rather than on how to fix/change things.
>What have you needed that isn't in the standard libraries?  Here's my
>list:

I think the key reason for discussing how to fix/change things is that a
general web application API is needed that will allow code to run on top
of any framework that's supported. This requires a lot of in-depth
discussion about the subtleties of how things work...
Anyway we seem to have cleared up a fair amount of that, so I would see
the definition of this API as my primary interest

David