[Web-SIG] Form field dictionaries

Bill Janssen janssen at parc.com
Fri Oct 24 18:27:59 EDT 2003

First of all, let me say that I find FieldStorage so distasteful that
the first thing I do is wrap it in a dictionary.  Secondly, I don't
think there's a need for separate GET and POST dictionaries -- there's
only one kind of request at any one time, all you need is a REQUEST
dictionary.  Thirdly, the case where the same parameter is used more
than once is so rare (and well-known to the implementor of the server
script) that providing the value as a tuple in that case makes more
sense than anything else.

Bill