[Web-SIG] Python version of WWW::Mechanize

Stuart Langridge aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Sun Nov 30 04:59:22 EST 2003

Simon Willison spoo'd forth:
>> I think, like any new stuff added to the library, it should be written and
>> in use before this question really arises.
>
> That makes a lot of sense, especially if we're going to see any progress
> on producing something tangible.

I've put together a first cut of something that works like
WWW::Mechanize at http://www.kryogenix.org/days/2003/11/30/pybrowser.
Obviously it'll need a little more work on it, but it seems to work OK
initially. Do let me know if it doesn't seem to work!

sil

--
If God didn't want us to eat meat, then he wouldn't have invented the
hamburger, would he? Logic.