[Web-SIG] Client-side support - webunit is back :)

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Mon Nov 3 16:14:29 EST 2003

On Nov 3, 2003, at 3:00 PM, John J Lee wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Oct 2003, Richard Jones wrote:
>> [sorry, I'm not subscribed to this list - I simply don't have the
>> spare
>> cycles]
> [...]
>>    http://mechanicalcat.net/tech/webunit/
> [...]
>
> Richard, it's a shame there are two Python webunits now.  Couldn't you
> change the name to make it a bit less confusing?

Or, alternately, figure out something with the author of the original
webunit.  Maybe he's fine with someone taking over what is otherwise a
perfectly good name -- if there was a note/link from webunit.sf.net
that would probably clear up any ambiguity.

The other webunit isn't that fully developed, and has been superceded
by other projects, so I don't think anything more is going to become of
it.