[UserGroup-Advocacy] IRC Meeting? When?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Apr 23 05:08:36 CEST 2007

On Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 11:07:09AM -0500, Chris McAvoy wrote:
>I'm going to throw out 9pm Chicago time this Wednesday, and see if

I've been very distracted this last week and a half or so, and got very
behind in e-mail.  However, I suspect that the day and a half notice
probably didn't do any good for attendance either.

I'm available most evenings except for Friday this upcoming 2 weeks, Central
US time.  Shall we try again?

Sean
--
 Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else
 can see.  -- Arthur Schopenhauer