[UserGroup-Advocacy] IRC Meeting? When?

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 18:07:09 CEST 2007

On 4/10/07, Jeff Rush <jeff at taupro.com> wrote:
> Michael Foord wrote:
> > I'm afraid that I would only be available after 8pm UK time (whatever
> > the heck that is with daylight savings).
>
> An IRC is a good idea.  I'm available any time the group reaches concensus on.

I'm relatively open on times, but would prefer in the evening (Central time).

I'm going to throw out 9pm Chicago time this Wednesday, and see if
anyone has a problem with that.  We can meet in #python-usergroups on
irc.freenode.net, unless someone has a better option.

Unless there's a big objection (sorry Fuzzyman, I don't know what time
this is for you), see you all tomorrow night.

Chris