[Types-sig] A plea for quoting consistency...

Tue, 28 Dec 1999 08:53:52 -0600 (CST)

    >> No. I think you have to make up your mind here.  You must
    >> choose. Either 'List' is an interface, or, it is an interface
    >> generator, it cannot be both.  [In your terminology, you can't use a
    >> parameterised interface where a fully resolved one is required; so
    >> List cannot be both partly unresolved and also fully resolved]

    Paul> Okay, I will use your terminology.

Unfortunately, since this super-thread has grown so enormous, I wind up
reading things a bit out of order and/or in multiple chunks, separated by
significant time gaps.  Please, if you don't CC the author on your response,
at least list the author's name somewhere near the beginning of your
response.

Thx,

Skip Montanaro | http://www.mojam.com/
skip@mojam.com | http://www.musi-cal.com/
847-971-7098   | Python: Programming the way Guido indented...