[Types-sig] Shadow File Opinions?

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 18:41:56 -0800

Okay, shadow files seem to be a hit.

Bill, while you're here, could you help me out with the CORBA IDL POV on
generic types? Does IDL support parameterization?

> 2)  Add a type inferencer that checks code using a module against the
> interface for that module.  Provided you don't kill yourself writing
> the type inferencer (which almost happened here attempting the type
> inferencing system for SchemeXerox :-), you can now make some limited
> type checking available.

This is the part that scares the hell out of me!

Three things to be wary of: A new kid in his prime
A man who knows the answers, and code that runs first time
http://www.geezjan.org/humor/computers/threes.html