[Types-sig] transformer.py (was: Plea for help.)

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 17:00:41 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, Paul Prescod wrote:
> Greg Stein wrote:
> >
> > The Node subclasses were on Bill's to-do list. That's cool that you've
> > already done it!
>
> Would it be possible to update the standard py2c distribution with these
> changes so that we don't have a code fork?

Oh. Sure. I'll get right on it.

Bill and I have already exchanged mail with Jeremy. The stuff will get
folded in at some point. When? Dunno. When we have free time. Bill and I
don't spend much time with that code -- it comes in bursts. Code fork? I
don't see that occurring at all; it isn't like Jeremy is purposefully
going to start producing new releases of transformer.py. If he sends one
out, it would simply be to expedite matters.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/