[Types-sig] Types sig dead or alive

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Wed, 08 Dec 1999 08:10:16 -0500

Jim, I am happy to temporarily banish interface discussions from the
sig.

But...is it likely that you guys will have some Zope-interface
experience by the conference? I'm sure you guys are as up-to-the-wazoo
as the rest of us but it would be cool if we could get a mini-report on
whether the interfaces proposal *works*. Let me stress that I understand
that you are probably more focused on having new features in Zope for
the conference.

 Paul Prescod