[Tutor] Tkinter and after() method

Phil phillor9 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 20:39:45 EST 2023

On 27/1/23 20:17, Alan Gauld via Tutor wrote:

> It really helps if you show us working code.

This brings me to another question which I really hesitate to ask.

As I said in my previous reply to this thread I have the project working
but there is a design flaw that prevents me from making further
enhancements plus I have used three global variables to get around a
problem but the resulting code seems to be a bit sloppy.

The Tkinter project is 128 lines in length plus a class file of 15 lines.

Would anyone be interested is reviewing the code? There won't be any
hard feelings and I understand completely if the answer is no.

--

Regards,
Phil