[Tutor] HTTP Request to simulate the interactions with the web application

Asad asad.hasan2004 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 02:00:05 EST 2023

Hi All ,

         I am planning to automate a daily task on a App . The objective is
build a python script to Configure the HTTP Request to simulate the
interactions with the web application. This might involve sending POST
requests, handling cookies, etc I am planning to use this python script
with Selenium  . I need some guidance or links which can make me understand
how to write apython script to simulate the  interactions with the web
application like login and authentication  to https://hudle.in and use then
use the booking using SSO or OTP . If there is any script already available
please share .

--
Asad Hasan
+91 9582111698