[Tutor] Hello

ThreeBlindQuarks threesomequarks at proton.me
Wed Apr 19 12:13:30 EDT 2023

Bernard, that is an extremely broad question.

My first thought was that in America we eat our loops with fruit but that is not very helpful.

Could you post a few lines of code that contain an example of loops and tell us what you do not understand or how to modify it so it does not produce error messages or wrong results?

Python has lots of constructs that I would call loops. All of them share a concept of repeating the same code some number of times with some things changing as you move along.

Are you looking at explicit loops where you see key words like "for" and "while" with indented code below or some more subtle ones including comprehensions or generators or the kind where the loop is done invisibly?

Again, send an example or two and say what about it does not make sense. But the people here are not tutors in the sense of teaching very basic things that a student should be getting by reading a textbook and listening to lectures. We would appreciate a more focused question so we can provide more focused help.

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.