[Tutor] Questions on Python Programming in Context Third Edition

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Thu Sep 15 11:16:40 EDT 2022

On 9/15/22 05:15, Judy Roberts via Tutor wrote:
> I have a question on question # 2.36:
>
> Run the montePi function using 100,000 and 1 million darts.
>
> I am new to Python so struggling to find this answer. Can you enlighten me on the process please?
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Judy Roberts

We don't have any idea what you're asking.  There are hundreds of Python
books, that's one I've never heard of, and personally haven't bought one
for almost two decades.  We don't know specifically what "montePi" is -
can make a somewhat educated guess that it has to do with approximating
Pi using the Monte Carlo method, but even so we wouldn't know what the
specific problem statement in your book is.

This forum works best if you come with a specific question - show some
actual code, describe what's going wrong (pasting the full error message
is usually best), and ask for help that way.