[Tutor] Volunteer teacher

avi.e.gross at gmail.com avi.e.gross at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 21:23:26 EDT 2022

Dumb Question.

Every damn language I have done so-called object-oriented programming in
DOES IT DIFFERENT.

Some have not quite proper objects and use tricks to fake it to a point.
Some have very precise objects you can only access parts of  in certain
ways, if at all, and others are so free-for all that it takes ingenuity to
hide things so a user can not get around you and so on.

If you had a book on generic object-oriented techniques and then saw Python
or R or JAVA and others, what would their experience be?

And I thing things do not always exist in a vacuum. Even when writing a
program that uses OO I also use functional methods, recursion and anything
else I feel like. Just learning OO may leave them stranded in Python!