[Tutor] Question related to Python

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 11:02:04 EST 2022

On 26/01/2022 22:17, Okechukwu Erinne wrote:
> I was just going to ask how to write a program to create an output similar
> to the one attached to this email (with the line numbers included).

The list is text only so if you attached a screen shot or similar it
will have been stripped by the server for security. Please cut n paste
the text into the email body.

Also just showing the output is not going to help unless you want
a program consisting of a series of hard coded print statements.
A description of the problem, input and output( this is your
display part) is needed.

Ideally, show us the code you have already written (we won't do
it for you!) and we can help steer you in the right direction.
Also show us any error messages(in full) and tell us the OS
and Python version. It all helps narrow things down.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site