[Tutor] Just wanted to ask about SimpiLearn Data scientist course

Avi Gross avi.e.gross at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 10:34:18 EDT 2022

I never heard of SimpiLearn and there are many online and offline courses
teaching you languages like Python or many aspects of what you might
loosely call data science at various levels of detail. Some focus on
concepts and not on a specific implementation or language.

So it depends on your background and learning style and goals.  You can
learn for yourself in many free ways as I usually do or get formal
certification which usually comes with a price..

Given that you may be in a different country than many of us, it is hard to
advise what resources might work for you and your goals or even if Python
is the right fit for you as the underlying language. This is not the right
place to ask if the course uses R, for example.