[Tutor] New to Python Programming Language.

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Sat Oct 30 17:58:22 EDT 2021

On 10/30/21 07:03, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am new to Python programming language without any programming experience.
>
> Please guide and suggest me to start learning it. I am very much eager to
> learn and will dedicate every day to understand it. I look forward to
> hearing from you.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
>   Best regards,
>
> Kaushal

I wanted to add to the other comments, there's now an astonishing amount
of material on learning Python, free and paid.  The wiki page Alan
pointed to is volunteer maintained, and can't pretend to be complete as
a result - feel free to search elsewhere too. To the point where we know
it's overwhelming to try to make a choice.  Since there is so much, you
can try out different sources and see which feels like it works well for
your learning style. If one doesn't, you can switch to a different one.
The problem for us is there are so many nobody can know close to all of
them, so it's hard to lean on any one given reviewer ("top five learning
resources for Python", that kind of thing).