[Tutor] IP address changes

Alan Gauld learn2program at gmail.com
Sun May 23 19:32:57 EDT 2021

On 23/05/2021 17:34, Mahendra wrote:
> Hi all are being well.I want change IP address in my personal computer
> using python How to apply those to pc?

That depends on many factors, not least your OS.

Also if you are using DHCP then the IP address is
not assigned by your computer but by your network
server (usually your gateway).

Also do you want to change the setting (so that
the PC always has that new value) or is this a
dynamic change that only applies while your program
is running?

Finally, since changing the IP address is a pretty unusual
thing to do it might help if you tell us why you want to
do it. What are you hoping to achieve? Then we might
be able to suggest an alternative strategy that is easier or
more robust.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site