[Tutor] Python Question

riskxexbiz at aol.com riskxexbiz at aol.com
Sun Jul 4 19:55:56 EDT 2021

I have a form asking for some information and I want to send an error message if the information is filled out incorrectly.  See below form:

Here is the python code I am using but it is not working correctly:
        # Ensure investor type is either conservative, moderate or aggressive        if investor != ["conservative" or "moderate" or "aggressive"]:            error_statement = "Investor Type Must Be Either Conservative, Moderate or Aggressive!"            return render_template("information.html", error_statement=error_statement, investor=investor)
        # Ensure investment amount is at least 50000        if investment < 50000:            error_statement = "Investment Amount Must Be At Least 50000!"            return render_template("information.html", error_statement=error_statement, investment=investment)
name is "investor"  placeholder is "Investor Type"name is "investment"  placeholder is "Investment Amount"
Thanks for any help you can give me!Larry