[Tutor] Using Python for the job search

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 21:32:31 EST 2021

Found out that the job I'm on is going away shortly, and I'm enjoying a wonderful job search. Keeping the same resume in multiple formats gets tiring, so I started to convert some old code to Python to make things easier. I could use some feedback on how to improve the code.

	https://github.com/LeamHall/resume_writer

If you want to play with it, move "sample_data" to "data", and then go through the README.

Thanks!

Leam
--
Site Reliability Engineer  (reuel.net/resume)
Scribe: The Domici War     (domiciwar.net)