[Tutor] Need help to generate random number without library functions.

boB Stepp robertvstepp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 16:32:50 EDT 2020

On Tue, Sep 08, 2020 at 01:09:16AM +0530, ROHAN RASKAR wrote:

>I'm a student and beginner for learning python
>language. I want to generate 1000 random numbers which are normally
>distributed with mean 0.6 and 0.2 standard deviations. I tried a lot but I
>am getting some errors in code. Could you guide me?  Thank you so much.
>
>I attached my code file, please help me.

Unfortunately this is a plain text forum which does not accept attachments.
So you will need to copy and paste your code into the body of a plain text
email, along with a copy and paste of the full error traceback (if any).
Do not use rich text or html email or it will probably mess up your code's
indentation.

It is usually helpful to state the version of Python you are using as well
as your operating system.  State what you expected to happen and how the
result differed from your expectations as well as your specific questions.
Hopefully someone will be able to help you once they have enough
information!

--
Wishing you only the best,

boB Stepp