[Tutor] tflearn

Peter Otten __peter__ at web.de
Fri May 22 11:33:28 EDT 2020

jet pistol wrote:

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "c:/Users/Arno/Desktop/Deeplearning/ia.py", line 50, in <module>
>     import tflearn
>   File "C:\Python38\lib\site-packages\tflearn\__init__.py", line 4, in
>   <module>
>     from . import config
>   File "C:\Python38\lib\site-packages\tflearn\config.py", line 5, in
>   <module>
>     from .variables import variable
>   File "C:\Python38\lib\site-packages\tflearn\variables.py", line 7, in
>   <module>
>     from tensorflow.contrib.framework.python.ops import add_arg_scope as
>     contrib_add_arg_scope
> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'tensorflow.contrib'
>

> I’ve got this error when using Tflrarn module
>
> http://tflearn.org/

Searching for tensorflow.contrib brings up

https://www.tensorflow.org/versions/r1.15/api_docs/python/tf/contrib

"""
Warning: The tf.contrib module is not included in TensorFlow 2. Many of its
submodules have been integrated into TensorFlow core, or spun-off into other
projects like tensorflow_io, or tensorflow_addons. For instructions on how
to upgrade see the Migration guide.
"""

You may have incompatible versions of tensorflow and tflearn installed.