[Tutor] I need help with creating my own software using python

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 17 18:22:09 EDT 2020

On 17/03/2020 13:48, Mahmudul Abir wrote:

> I am Mahmudul hasan abir, I need help in creating my own software using python

Sure. What is your background? Can you program already in Python?
Can you program in any other language?
Is it learning how to program that puzzles you or
how to build full applications?

Once we know where you are starting from and where exactly you aim to go
then we cam help you plan the journey.

>  and install in my laptop. Can someone help me with this.

Again, sure. But we need to know what you know already.
If you need to learn to program, that's a big journey ahead.
If you only need to learn Python it is much shorter.
And if its only how to package an existing python program
then we can get there real quick.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site