[Tutor] python

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 14 13:43:56 EDT 2020

On 14/06/2020 13:09, Krish P via Tutor wrote:
> ...your assignment specifications ...to create a program that will read all this data
> from the file and generate the Syracuse sequence for each

> 2. Additionally, you have to write every one of these Syracuse sequence> into a file calledSyra.txt using your code.

It looks like you got a reasonable description of the problem to be
solved. How did you get on? Got any code yet? Does it work?
If so, well done!

If not, how would you like us to help?

What error messages do you get?
How close is the data out to what you expected?
What aspects of the assignment do you not understand?
Which OS are you using? Which python version?
Do you have programming experience in other languages?
Or are you a beginner?

The more you help us the more we can help you.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site