[Tutor] Beginner Noob

DL Neil PyTutor at DancesWithMice.info
Sun Jun 7 16:08:33 EDT 2020

On 8/06/20 4:58 AM, alexkleider via Tutor wrote:
> [...]

Thanks both!

Yes, I had taken a language-centric approach to advising the OP. Of
course, were I paid, I might say "only Python, everywhere"...

For this reason and the helpful added detail, eg SSH/'headless', IMHO
stay *on-list*, for now. If the microPython/SBC traffic increases to the
point of 'irritation', it will demonstrate demand and thereby justify a
separate list, eg Python on SBCs.

That said, there are other sources for such information and discussion.

PS I'm formulating another in my "Friday Finking" philosophical
discussions (on the 'main' Python list) which will hark-back to playing
with 4-bit processors during the '70s, and hopes-and-dreams perhaps lost
or misplaced mean-time...
--
Regards =dn