[Tutor] overlapping tuples

Narasimharao Nelluri narasimha928 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 20:36:12 EST 2020

Thanks Mats for your inputs.  overlap means if two numbers share across two
tuples For Ex  if we take two tuples (1,20) and (15,20)  there is a
over lap because 15,6,17,18,19,20  numbers are sharing between these
two sets. Sets may not solve the issue because sets will
eliminate duplicate elements in a given data structure. Here we are
finding all the over lapping tuples  in a given list of tuples.

Thanks
Narasimha.