[Tutor] WARNING: Course for free on 100 Python Challenges to Boost Your Python Skills

DL Neil PyTutor at DancesWithMice.info
Sun Feb 2 20:29:15 EST 2020

On 3/02/20 8:28 PM, anton klem wrote:
>   [image: Capture.PNG]
> Now the course is 100% free From this link
>   http://gestyy.com/w7L3H0

Maybe my computer's security system is too strong, but after following
three levels of invitation to 'click-here', even the "Download" button
didn't deliver! (except loads of advertising pop-ups)

I was unable to find the course on Udacity (not that they make that task
v.easy), therefore was not able to establish either the authenticity of
the claims, or the authority of the sender to make the course-materials
available.

Not having seen this name on the list before, and noting the huge number
of recipients, be aware that this 'invitation' is probably
mass-marketing, or worse.
--
Regards =dn